iLLogical Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Buck Em 5OH2 (3)
Clan Hierarchy  I_vote_lcapClan Hierarchy  I_voting_barClan Hierarchy  I_vote_rcap 
iLLogical Admin (2)
Clan Hierarchy  I_vote_lcapClan Hierarchy  I_voting_barClan Hierarchy  I_vote_rcap 

Clan Hierarchy

Go down

Clan Hierarchy  Empty Clan Hierarchy

Post by Buck Em 5OH2 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:09 am

Leader Council: Leaders of the clan. These members have ultimate power of the clan and make decisions of the direction of the clan but cannot make decisions alone. No one Leader out ranks another. All are equal. Leader Council Meeting or Leader Council vote must be held before any major clan decisions are made. Appointment to the Leader Council only happens in the event that a current member steps down or is voted out by the rest of the Leaders.

Elder Council: High ranking position in the clan. Made up of two (2) members. Has the ability of forum moderator and is in charge of all other ranks. Elders make sure that the Initiation Council and the Recruiting Council are doing their jobs. Appointment to the rank of Elder is made by appointment of the Leader Council when a member steps down or is voted out by the rest of the Leaders.

Initiation Council: Made up of three (3) members. Members of this council play with the Village Idiots and help decide if they are a good fit in the clan. The Initiation Council is a position that requires a lot of play time with new members. Membership to the Initiation Council is made by appointment of the Leader Council when a member steps down or is voted out of the rest of the Leaders.

Recruitment Council: Unlimited amount of members. Members of this council are for people charged with the task of bringing new members to the clan. Recruitment Council members will be required to actively recruit both in game and on website forums. In the event that you are not performing your duties, members will be moved back to either Noble or Member rank depending on what applies to them. Membership to the Recruitment Council is made by the appointment of the Leader Council.

Nobels: Distinguished members of the clan. For members that have been around for a while. Membership is obtained by being in the clan for a minimum of one (1) year.

Members: Regular members of the clan. Membership is obtain by passing the Village Idiot stage. Membership is decided by members of the Initiation Council, Elders, and Leader Council.

Village Idiots: People trying to obtain membership to the clan. Village Idiots will go through a minimum of a two (2) week initiation process (could be longer than 2 weeks) where they will be active on the website and play with as many Leaders, Elders and Initiation Council Members as possible.

Buck Em 5OH2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum