Top posters
iLL Buck Em (38)
Are we going to actually become a clan again? I_vote_lcapAre we going to actually become a clan again? I_voting_barAre we going to actually become a clan again? I_vote_rcap 
iLL RAPTURE (22)
Are we going to actually become a clan again? I_vote_lcapAre we going to actually become a clan again? I_voting_barAre we going to actually become a clan again? I_vote_rcap 
SnEaKy (21)
TPST Ch1Ck3n (21)
iLL LeroY (18)
iLL Gabe (11)
ReZ ExoDus (11)
Rippedd (9)
ReZ Sandman (8)
ReZ PheNoM (6)

Are we going to actually become a clan again?

Go down

Are we going to actually become a clan again? Empty Are we going to actually become a clan again?

Post by ReZ ExoDus on Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Nobody has been active on the site in months, and since BO3 came out I've seen a couple of you online. Are we going to try to get back together? I've mostly just been playing BO3 by myself, and I hate playing alone. I've tried joining other clans but they are all horrible compared to what we used to be. I want everyone to come together again and make this clan official. Anyone agree with me?

ReZ ExoDus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are we going to actually become a clan again? Empty Re: Are we going to actually become a clan again?

Post by iLL Gabe on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:35 pm

IM not to sure whats going on lol I work to damn mutch to play regurly but ill be home next week and i have bo3 for xbone so ill be down for sure Very Happy
iLL Gabe
iLL Gabe

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/rezgab3

Back to top Go down