ReZ ExoDus (11)

Rippedd (9)

ReZ Sandman (8)

ReZ PheNoM (6)

Sorry everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry everyone!

Post by iLL Buck Em on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:21 pm

hey guys, just wanted to say sorry nothing has been going on here. things will pick up now though since summer break is coming to a close for me. my woman has surgery at the start of summer and now that she was healed up we were trying to squeeze everything in we would normally do throughout the summer. But i'm ready to do this just gonna need help with site activity and anyone who wants to step up and help out just let me or one of the other Council Leaders know!

iLL Buck Em

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry everyone!

Post by ReZ ExoDus on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:43 am

I can be active on the site but I guess I can't play Xbox anymore until I buy a new controller. I was playing the other day and it said I had to update my controller. So I started to update it and the update failed and now my controller won't even turn on. I've put brand new batteries in it and I've tried charging it via usb. Still doesn't work. So I think I have to buy a new one before I can play Xbox

ReZ ExoDus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Militia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Hopefully things will pick up by the time Black Ops 3 is released. It looks pretty good. I preordered and am going to try the multiplayer beta starting on August 20.

Metal Militia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iLL Buck Em on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:01 pm

It will, i know a lot of the dudes ive talked to have just been busy this summer. As far as BO3 goes i haven't preordered yet. i need to actually look into it because i havent yet. i did pre-order Rainbow Six Siege

iLL Buck Em

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum