Top posters
iLL Buck Em (38)
World of Warcraft I_vote_lcapWorld of Warcraft I_voting_barWorld of Warcraft I_vote_rcap 
iLL RAPTURE (22)
World of Warcraft I_vote_lcapWorld of Warcraft I_voting_barWorld of Warcraft I_vote_rcap 
SnEaKy (21)
TPST Ch1Ck3n (21)
iLL LeroY (18)
iLL Gabe (11)
ReZ ExoDus (11)
Rippedd (9)
ReZ Sandman (8)
ReZ PheNoM (6)

World of Warcraft

Go down

World of Warcraft Empty World of Warcraft

Post by ReZ ExoDus on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:31 pm

When I get super bored I usually hop on WoW. I don't no life it like some people, but I got a level 62 Night Elf Warrior that I enjoy. My Battle.net tag is iExodus. Feel free to add me if you wanna play sometime.

ReZ ExoDus

View user profile

Back to top Go down